We are honored to have the amazing Dana Gould as our Aristocrat of the Week!
Today is Hugh Hefner’s birthday and the vote on guns. Coincidence? They’re both things you put in your mouth when you’ve hit rock bottom.
— Dana Gould (@DanaJGould)April 10, 2013
1. What was your first exposure to Twitter?
A couple years ago. I fought it at first, being a Luddite by nature. Now I’m addicted, though I still wash my clothes on a rock down by the river).
2. When did you really get into using the site?
I guess 2010? Is that right? There are no seasons in LA so it’s all just one big year to me.
3. What has been your proudest Twitter moment?
This joke: “The guys who sign autographs in front of the Chinese Theater; is it a wet, homeless guy dressed up as Spidermen, or a regular guy dressed up as wet, homeless Spiderman?”
4. What’s the dumbest thing you’ve ever tweeted?
Searching for someone but just sending out a Tweet of their name instead. Genius!
5. What advice would you give to aspiring comedians or writers?
Comedians aren’t supposed to be cool. We’re supposed to make fun of the people who are cool.
6. Name one person you would love to have read your tweets that currently isn’t (that you know of).